Sunday, July 15, 2012
The House Of Mirth: Book 2 Chapter 6
In this chapter of The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton, I decided that Lily is plain stupid. Sorry, but it is true! Why would she not want to help George with his marriage? He did nothing to her! She is being mean to him when she should be trying to ruin Mrs. Dorset's life! AGH! Lily is such a strange woman. Why would she not want to help him and help herself? She would rid herself of the rumors as well. Bertha is a horrible person anyways. I don't want to sound awful, but she is! I REALLY don't like this chapter Mr. Costello. Sorry. I had to blog about it though, And show you how upset this made me. She's annoying me at this point. I hope to see something happen here, a little action on her part would be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment